Penguin Nails!



Cuteness overload!!! How adorable are these penguin nails? These are actually quite simple to do so let's get started!



I chose a teal color polish as a base and this one was by Julep. I did 2 thin coats to achieve this color.



On the 3rd and 4th nails. I paint a white polish just at the inner portion of the nail. It would be best to have an opaque white color so this can be good to go in 1 coat. I simply dotted some polka dots with the same white polish on the rest of the nails.


I then added the features of the penguins using a black for the eyes and a peach color for the mouth and feet. After applying top coat then we are done! Simple right?



Polishes Used:
Peach - Nicole by OPI
Teal - Julep
White - OPI
Black - Sephora Formula X

Click HERE for more nail designs!

Click HERE for more polishes reviews!

Comments

  1. Cute! I am in love with nail salon websites so much. One can find million interesting ideas there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment