Dripping Blood Spooky French Mani


This Halloween manicure might be my favourite out of all the Halloween nail art I did in October! I also got lots of compliments from friends and on Instagram! 


First I used a white polish by OPI as a base and painted the French tips of the 3 nails.




Then I used a dotting tool to pick up an opaque red and dotted and dragged the "blood" on my 4th finger and thumb. This is actually easy to do as you do not need to be neat here. And just keep using the dotting tool to smooth any edges that you think required.


On the other French tip nails, I used a black nail striper to line the seam and I also added some short vertical lines crossing the seam line to make it look like a patched wound effect!


Products Used:
White - OPI - Alpine Snow
Red - Nickak
Black Striper - Color Club
Dotting Tool
Tiny Pointy Brush

Click HERE for more nail designs!

Click HERE for more polish reviews!

Comments