Red and Textured Black Dotticure with Heart



Here's an adorable red and polka dots manicure that is super easy to do! Let's start!


For the base colors, I used a deep red polish, a cream on the 4th finger, and a textured glitter black on the middle finger.


On the 2nd and 4th finger nails, I painted some black polka dots on with a toothpick. I find the toothpick gives me the smallest dots.


On the 4th nail, I painted on a heart shape. I first dotted the arch and corner points so I have a guide when I draw the rest. Then I used a tiny detailing brush and completed the rest of the heart shape.


After applying top coat and we are done! I never apply a top coat on any textured nail polish since that would cover the texture. So I skipped top coat on the middle finger nail.


Products Used:
Red - Color Club
White, Textured Black, - Julep
Black - Sasatinnie
Detailing Brush
Toothpick

Click HERE for more nail designs!

Click HERE for beauty products reviews!
Click HERE to join Julep!

Comments