Blue and Multi-Color Dotticure


Here's a simple set of dotticure with blue and multi-color that I put together without really planning! But I think it turned out quite nice!


For the base, I used Julep's Isabela, a nice mid-toned blue, and OPI's Alpine Snow for the white on the 3rd and 4th finger nails.



Then I started with some polka dots using a pastel yellow and a light dusty pink on the white nails.



Then I added more dots using a teal and the same blue polish on the rest of the nails. Making it a light to dark color pattern.


I then used a toothpick to add some tiny dots in between the big dots to fill up the white spaces. After applying top coat and we are done!



Products Used:
Blue & Teal - Julep
Pink - Butter London 
Yellow - CND
White - OPI
Dotting Tool, Toothpick

Click HERE for more nail designs!
Click HERE for beauty products reviews!


Click HERE to join Julep!

Comments