Ipsy May 2017 Unboxing and First Impression


Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!



This month's bag comes in a cute clear plastic with ice-cream and popsicles! Very fun and summery!

What I got this month:



Pacifica - Island Life Eyeshadow Palette - 3.6 g
I am most excited about this product when I first opened the bag. I love any natural organic makeup and I know Pacifica has some great but un-spoken makeup items. This is a good sized eyeshadow palette with 5 shades. They are surprisingly creamy to the touch and very pigmented! The shades are all very wearable too! Like!



PEEK Beauty - Metalimatte in A-Boo - 1.5 g
This is a gorgeous cream blush in a cute sliding tin. The color is a coral pink, or pinky peach which is flattering on lots of skin tone. There is a golden sheen finish as well. It is easy to blend and is supposed to be a cream to powder formula. I quite like this shade and finish!



Pixi by Petra - Endless Silky Eye Pen in Opal Overcoat - 0.8 g
I do not own too many products from Pixi and I am always glad to receive them from Ipsy. I got a golden champagne colour eyeliner which I am happy with because I have too many black eyeliners! I was shocked when I swatched this because it applied super easily. It is very soft and glides on the skin so well! Impressed!



Manna Kadar - Bronzer and Highlighter Duo - 3 g
First of all, who can fit their bronzer brush in this TINY pan? This is more of an eyeshadow sized product. I would appreciate it if the entire pan is either bronzer or highlighter. I know lots of people would complain about the size of this split pan. Anyway, both products are nice. The highlighter is not too glittery and has a nice reflective sheen. The bronzer is definietly shimmery and is quite warm.



Mellow Cosmetics - Creamy Matte Lipstick in Posh - 3.8 g
As the product name suggested, this is truly a creamy matte lipstick. It is very comfortable to wear and it applies easily. The shade I got looks mauve on the hand but it is quite nude on my lips that it looks like I applied some concealer over my lips! It is still nice to try out a new brand though.


Click HERE for last month's Ipsy unboxing!
Click HERE for more unboxing and first impression posts! 
Click HERE to join Ipsy!

Comments