OPI Mariah Carey 18K White Gold Review


You heard it right! The gold glitter polish is OPI Mariah Carey's line 18K White Gold and Silver Top Coat. That might be the fanciest polish I own, in terms of ingredients. It also comes in a fancy box with clear window cover.



The glitter in the polish is a combination of white gold in non-uniform sized flakes and silver dust. I would say overall it is in between a white/silver color and a yellow-toned gold color. It is definitely not a true gold-colored glitter. I think there is another yellow gold glitter polish by OPI in the Gwen Stefani's line, with a little bigger size of flakes and I need to hunt that down! I know both of these are quite hard to find now.

The polish applies quite nicely, after all it is OPI. I used a total of 2 coats to achieve this look. Next time, I will try sponging the glitter on so I can get a more intense result with less layers.



This manicure is quite simple mainly to showcase the glitter, with a combination of green, gold, and white. On the accent nail, I added some vertical lines with staggering lengths. I actually quite like the finish look of it!

What do you think of this 18K gold glitter? 




Polishes;
Glitter: OPI Mariah Carey's line 18K White Gold and Silver Top Coat
Green: NYC
White: Wet' n Wild
Gold: Sally Hansen - Golden-I

Comments