Easter Chick on Teal and Yellow


How adorable is this little chick manicure? It's perfect for Easter so let's start!


The base color is this soft baby teal by Julep and it's called Alyssa. It applies so creamy and smooth! I love it!



On the index finger, I painted a baby yellow polish by CND. I also painted a half circle off to one corner on the middle finger using the same yellow polish for the head of the chick.



I then dotted the eyes and mouth to complete the face of the chick.



To make it more festive, I painted some polka dots on the index finger using the teal polish. After applying top coat and we are done!



Products used:
Teal - Julep
Yellow - CND Vinylux
Black - Sephora Formula X
White - Color Club
Orange - Mineral Fusion



Click HERE for more nail designs!
Click HERE for beauty products reviews!

Click HERE to join Julep!

Comments