Purple Ombre and Fairy Dust Glitter


This is a snowy effect ombre/gradient purple manicure with fairy dust glitter! I didn't really plan before making this nailart and I just made up the design as I go!


The base color was a shiny purple by NYC. They are so affordable and this color applies very nice! On the thumb and fourth fingers, I used another glittery purple just to mix it up a bit.

I then used a sponge to sponge on a white polish on the 2nd and 3rd nail tips to make a ombre/gradient look. Then I applied a fine silver glitter "fairy dust" over the ombre and added some floral nail jewels!


Polishes Used:
Purple: NYC
Glittery Purple: Sasatinnie
White: OPI
Silver Glitter: Revlon Transforming Effects
Others: Nail Jewels

Click HERE for more polishes reviews!
Click HERE for more nail designs!

Comments