Hello Kitty Nails!



How adorable is this set of Hello Kitty nails? I had this design in my mind for a while and I have finally put it down on the nails!


A traditional Hello Kitty design must consist of red and white, right? I first painted the nails with the nice "one coat wonder" red polish by Nicka K and 2 coats of the white polish by OPI.


On the red nails, I topped them with a white chunky glitter on half of the nail at the tip. This glitter was by Revlon.


To make the Hello Kitty face, it was actually quite simple. I took my black nail striper and drew on the eyes, mouth, and whiskers on the middle finger. Then I painted the bow on the 4th finger and outlined it with the black striper, and we are done!




Products Used:
Red - Nicka K
White - OPI in Alpine Snow
Black Striper - Color Club
White Glitter - Revlon Transforming Effects

Click HERE for more nail designs!
Click HERE for more polish reviews!

Comments