Girly Bow on Red and Black Nails



This design reminds me of cheerleaders!! The red and black chevron tip with the gold lining looks just like a cheerleading uniform to me! Of course, the bow adds the extra girly accent!


To make the chevron tip, I simply painted straight strokes with black polish once the red polish had dried. Then I used a gold nail striper at the boundary line to add a little glittery effect.

For the accent nail, I painted the red tip over the nude color, and painted the bow on with the white polish first. Then I used a black nail striper to outline the bow and the curved tip. I finished off the design with a gold jewel at the centre of the bow and some red polka dots on the nude base color. I also added some red glitter on the black pinky nail. Cute right?

Polishes:
Nude and Black: Sephora Formula X
Red: Nickak #139
Nail Stripers: Color Club Art Club striper pack
Red Glitter: an old bottle which I do not have the name

Comments