Grey and Gold Nails Using Stationery Stickers




A simple french tips nails with grey base and gold tips. I used the hole reinforcing stickers from the stationery department to make the curve at the tip!



However, the line didn't come out very crisp. I would be better off if I had freehanded the curve. I normally just freehand the french tip, or make a straight stroke from the side toward the center for a pointy tip, but I thought I would try this trick. 

I think the material of the sticker matter as well, these paper ones do not bend so well on the nails and might leave gaps between the nail and the sticker. I might need to try with some plastic ones next time!

Tips:

  • Wait for the base color to be completely dry before sticking anything on, or the sticker will pick up the base color and ruin the painted polish. 
  • Press the edge of the sticker around the side of your nails, so no polish would try to sip into any gaps, for a cleaner look.
Polishes:
Grey, gold - Sephora Formula X

Click HERE for more tips and tricks!

Comments

  1. I found a lot of interesting things in your blog. Great posts I really like them, especially I'm not the only one discount beauty supply

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are looking for more information about flat rate locksmith Las Vegas check that right away. purple gemstone rings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible, such as gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me. unique garnet rings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment