Colorful Ombre and Gold Studs


An uplifting colorful ombre and gold polka dot design that I really like! I painted the base with a white polish and then did the ombre with different bright colors with a sponge on each nail. I did a total of 2 layers of sponging except for the baby blue, which I needed the 3rd layer. At some areas at the tip, I took the brush and added the color directly on to a few gaps that the sponge missed, to intensify the color. Then I finished it  off with a gold stud.

For the fourth finger, I just made some polka dots with a gold glitter polish in alternating sizes (hope you can see it) and we are done!


I really like how these turn out and as you can see, I was trying to pose and took lots of shots with these set of nails. Haha. Have fun and try them out!

Polishes:
White: Sephora Formula X
Blue: Forever 21
Pink: Julep
Green: Nails Inc.
Purple: Laura Mercier


Comments