Easter Bunny Ombre Teal Green Nails


Another Easter nails this time with the BUNNY!! I started off with the teal color, which is a gorgeous, almost one-coater polish by Nails Inc. But I used 2 coats just to make sure I have a solid base color.  I sponged on some purple on the index and middle fingers, and added some polka dots in different sizes at the tip.

For the bunny, I first used a white nail striper to draw on the long ears, then I used a normal white polish with the brush from the bottle and painted out the head at the nail tip. Then I added the pink inside the ears with a pink polish using a tiny brush.

I used a black Sharpie marker (YES! A Sharpie!) to draw the eyes and then added the white dots with the same white polish I used. I will make a blog about how I use Sharpie markers for nailart soon! Click HERE for other tips and tricks.


Polishes:
Green: Nails Inc.
White: Sephora Formula X
Purple: Laura Mercier


Comments