May 2015 Ipsy Glam Bag Unboxing & Review


First I have to say that I really LOVE the bag design and the words on it this month!!

What I got this month (50% review):
 

Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide on Lip Pencil + Revolution High-Color Lipgloss
I was really intrigued when I saw this white/clear color lip pencil! I love the idea of having a lip pencil that could work with all lipstick colors!! It came out clear when I swatched it on my hand. The 2 lipgloss colors look great too! The purple one looks really interesting. But I am not sure if I have the gut to wear that out!




St. Tropez - One Night Only Instant Glow Body Lotion
I am quite happy to get this one too! I like using bronzing lotion on my legs whenever I am showing some skin. It will be very handy for the coming warmer months! And it's St. Tropez, the brand is well known for its self tanning products. Can't wait to try!




Skone Cosmetics - Pretty Eyes Automatic Eyeliner in Navy
I got mine in navy, which is fine since I have lots of black and dark brown eyeliners already. But the color is not what I expected from a navy. In my opinion, it looks more like a deep teal, which I find it quite hard to use as eyeliner on the upper lid. I might only use this with a light hand on the lower lashline for a pop of color.





Luxie Beauty - Tapered Blending Eye Brush 205
I really like this brush already! It's very soft and fluffy, just perfect for what it intended to do - blending!





CoTZ - Face Natural SPF 40
It says "Natural skin tone sheer matter finish lightly tinted" on the packaging. It has an interesting texture like a silicone primer and a dry thick formula. It feels like a pore filling primer and will blur out lines and pores. However, the tint is a bit dark for my skin tone and I don't think I can use that on my face.

Click HERE for more unboxing and review!

Click HERE to join ipsy!

Comments