Ipsy - June 2015 Unboxing and First Impression



What I got this month:



Dr. Brandt Skincare - Pore No More Vacuum Cleaner
I know this brand carries lots of products targeting pores and I have tried their pore minimizing primer which was really good. I am excited to try this blackhead extractor mask and so ready to suck out some dirt out of my skin!!

Pure Brazillian - Miracle Leave-In Conditioner
I have long hair and always appreciate a leave in conditioner. This product is thicker than I expected from a spray, it is like a gel. It smells like baby shampoo which does not linger. I would spray on my hand and rub the product together before applying to my hair, or else it would be too concentrated at one spot in the hair.



SheaMoisture - Shea Butter Lip Crayon
I have never seen this brand before and I am happy to know a new brand that uses less of the harsh chemicals in their products. I got this in "Sarah" which is a berry fuchsia color. It is quite smooth to apply and it feels moisturizing on the lips. I love how it is free of harsh chemical (see packaging on photo). The top swatch was from one stroke, and the bottom was a heavy swatch. It looks like it can be achieve a rich color! However, there is a slight smell of plastic which is quite awkward, but it goes away in a few minutes.



Smashbox Cosmetics - Photo Finish Foundation Primer
I love getting primers from these beauty boxes to try, I think I never have to purchase a full size one since I am collecting so many already haha. Smashbox primers are known to be good and I am sure I will like this one.



tre'StiQue - Mini Shadow Crayon
I have never heard of this brand before. I got this in Aspen Pine which is a military greenish grey/bronze. I think this would be very nice on most people. The top swatch was from one stroke and the bottom was heavily swatched. 

Click HERE for more unboxing and review!

Click HERE to join ipsy!

Comments

Post a Comment