Pink and Burgundy Floral Dotting


I did this floral manicure during the spring cherry blossom season with beautiful sakura blooming at lots of places in town.


The base color is a nice burgundy shade by Nails Inc., which I think was my first bottle of polish that I own from this brand. It is very good in quality which applies nicely with no streaks. It gives a even color each layer! 


For the floral prints, I used a light pink polish and dotted 5 dots for each flower. After that was dried, I used the burgundy polish again and dotted a smaller dot on each of the pink dot, making sure the pink is showing on the outer edge. The burgundy color was not entirely opaque enough as you can see through it a bit. Next time when I am doing this kind of dot-over, I would make sure I use a very opaque color.


I then added a silver jewel at the center of each flower and applied top coat. Cute huh?

Polishes used:
Burgundy: Nails Inc.
Pink: China Glaze
Jewels: Sally Hansen

Comments