Topbox June 2015 Unboxing

This month I went back to the regular Topbox instead of picking a one-brand "prive box". I think the regular boxes are more fun considering you didn't know what you are getting and there are more new brands to try out.

What I got this month:




China Glaze - Nail Polish in Live Love Laugh
Ok. We all know this would get me the most excited out of all the items in this box! This is an interesting shade of pink which I do not own already. It's in between a hot pink and a bright red. Can't wait to try!

St. Tropez - Self Tan Bronzing Face Lotion
I will need to look up for the proper function of this self tan lotion as it doesn't say on the packaging whether it is a graduate self tan or a one time bronzing makeup. Regardless I enjoy using these self tan lightly in the summer month as I don't like to get a real tan on my face because of the sun damage!



Paula's Choice - Clinical KP Treatment Cloths
This product claims to improve the appearance of little red bumps you get on the arms/back/chest. This is my first Paula's Choice product and I have heard good stuff about this brand. I have never tried wipes like this too and will need to see as I do not have much of the red bumps. But it's nice to make sure your body gets cleaned well too. 

Fruits and Passion - Face Mask
I didn't know Fruits and Passion makes masks and I will put this to good use since I try to have a facial mask everyday, whether it's sheet mask or paste mask. There is also a coupon for an extra sample item if you take it to a Fruits and Passion store with no purchase necessary. I will need to remember to do that!



Other coupons:
Other than the Fruits and Passion coupon, there is a Deborah Lippmann Nail File voucher from Holt Renfrew and a Optimum Bonus Points at Shoppers Drug Mart for St. Tropez purchase of $65 or more. I already got my nail file from Holt Renfrew which has the 4 steps file and buff faces and it looks like this:

Click HERE for more subscription boxes unboxing!
Click HERE to join Topbox!

Comments