Topbox July 2015 Unboxing and First Impression


Topbox is a Canadian monthly subscription with 4 selected beauty products for $12 CAD a month, plus tax and NO shipping costs.

Click HERE to join Topbox!

What I got this month:

Revlon - UniqOne All in One Hair Treatment
There are 10 benefits listed on the bottle of this hair treatment spray which sounds too good to be true! But I love me some leave in hair treatment spray and will definitely put this to good use. This sprays out as a thick white paste so I recommend spraying onto the palm and rubbing them together then apply to the hair. It has a strong hair conditioner smell too which I think is quite nice.

Kiehl's - Hydro-Plumping Re-Texturizing Serum Concentrate
I know that Kiehl's skincare is superb and I am happy to get to try one of their serums! This serum is formulated with 15% plant-based glycerin and shiso leaf extract. There is no fragrance to this serum. Let's see how this perform.




The Balm - Mary-Lou Manizer
I own and love this product already as a highlighter lover! This is a golden/honey shade of highlight with intense sheen but no big visible glitter, which is my kind of highlighter! Although I already own the full size, this is still the item in this month's box that got me the most excited! I have always wanted a mini size highlighter at my work and for my purse!




St. Tropez - Gradual Tan Everyday Body in Medium/Dark
It seems like I have be seeing this brand quite often lately in my subscription boxes. Surprisingly this self tan lotion smell REALLY nice from the tube. I think all self tanning brands are trying to avoid that unpleasant scent altogether now! I will need start using these self tans more now that I have accumulated a few in my stash.

Click HERE for more subscription boxes unboxing!
Click HERE to join Topbox!

Comments