Ipsy August 2015 Unboxing and First Impression



This month's theme is back to school with a houndstooth patterned makeup bag which I think is super cute!!



Hikari Cosmetics - Lip Gloss in Salsa
I got this in a pinky red color and I am loving it since I do not have much lip glosses in this shade. This is really pigmented with one swipe that you do not need to re-dip into the product. It is quite comfortable on the lips too. It has a shiny finish but it is not a stain, so it will easily come off. One side note is, it smells like rubber when first applied, but the smell goes away almost instantly. Overall I like it!



Beauty Without Cruelty - Leave-in Conditioner
I always enjoy these leave-in hair products because my hair is quite long and I appreciate any additional treatment or hydration. This is a white cream product that it suggests applying to clean damp hair. I love the scent of essential oil that it has and will definitely use this before blow drying my hair!

Swissco - Soft Touch Slant Tweezers
This is a pair of pink tweezers with slanted tip. I have tried it and it grips hair really well.



City Color Cosmetics - HD Powder
I use face powder multiple times a day and will definitely enjoy this product! I have never tried an HD powder before and I am excited to see what it does! On my hand it is very smooth and very finely milled. However, since it is white, it will show up white in your lines if you use too much. PS. I put the tweezers in good use to remove the plastic wrap on this!



Starlooks - Luxe Longwear Eye Liner Pen
I got this in black which I am glad! This is a felt tip liner and is very easy to use. You only need one stroke to achieve a solid black line. It dries quite quickly and will not rub off!!! I am very impressed! LOVE!

Click HERE for more unboxing and review!

Click HERE to join ipsy!

Comments

  1. I really like the eyeliner and the HD powder. I actually need another one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment