Pink and Purple Stamping/Ombre/Textured Nails


Here's a manicure of with lots going on - ombre sponging, two-tone stamping, textured polish, and glitter. It sounds like a complicated one but it was super easy do! With a base of pale pink, I stamped on some floral pattern on the 2nd and 4th finger. I used 2 colors on the stamping plates and love the result of the two-tone stamping!

Click HERE for tips and tricks for nail stamping!
Click HERE for a recent stamping manicure!


On the thumb and the 3rd finger, I simply used a textured glitter polish in 2 coats. This gorgeous dark blue-ish purple polish is by L'oreal. I am loving these textured polish at the moment!


On the pinky, I sponged on some pink and purlple polishes matching the rest of the color and then added a fairy dust fine glitter. It turned out very nice and it reminded me of a popsicle! I was super excited that I saw a bush on the street with the same tones of pink and purple matching this manicure!


Polishes Used:
Pale Pink - NYC
Dark Pink - Nails Inc.
Purple - Kinetic
Textured Purple - L'oreal
Glitter - Revlon Transforming Effects

Click HERE for more polishes reviews!

Comments