Teal and Gold with Polka Dots


A simple and fun teal polka dots accent! The teal polish was by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear line in Big Teal. This is a creamy and easy to apply polish. I love the color! On the third finger, I used Gosh's textured polish in gold. I think this color combo looks very nice, right?


On the fourth finger, I used my dotting tool and added some polka dots in different sizes. I used a white polish first and then the same gold polish from Gosh. I overlapped some of the dots to create more dimensions. On the other fingers, I simply added some white and beige glitter on the tip. After applying top coat and we are done!

Polishes Used:
Teal - Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Big Teal
Gold - Gosh textured polish
White - OPI
White Glitter - Revlon Transforming Effects

Click HERE for more polishes reviews!

Comments