Topbox August 2015 Unboxing and First Impression




Topbox is a Canadian monthly subscription with 4 selected beauty products for $12 CAD a month, plus tax and NO shipping costs.

Click HERE to join Topbox!

What I got this month:



Benefit Cosmetics - Gimme Brow in Medium/Deep
I already have this Gimme Brow and I don't use it enough. It is a brown color brow gel with a pointy brush tip. I usually powder or pencil my brows in and this would be the extra add-ons on fancy makeup days. I would rather only use powder than just using this on my brows, since using the Gimme Brow only does not "give me enough brow", haha! My existing one is getting dried up and its nice to have a back up!



Ceramic Glaze - Nail Lacquer in Mermaid's Tale
Yay for nail polish! This is a peacock blue color but it is quite sheer. I might try this for a ponding dotticure. Another thing is I sometimes get confused thinking this brand is China Glaze...
Click HERE for a recent ponding dotticure!

TRESemme - Wave Creation Sea Foam Mousse
I think this is an extra item in everyone's box this month. I have never seen this product and I think this is a brand new mouse from the brand. I like using mousse for overnight curls sometimes and would definitely try this out!



Be a Bombshell - Eyeshadow in Madrid
This is a nice everyday neutral color eye shadow quad! I received the teal version of this quad from a previous subscription and the quality is pretty nice and smooth! I am glad that I got this neutral one that I can use more often!



Model Co - Shine Ultra Lip Gloss
First thing I noticed from this gloss was it had a mirror on the tube!! I love it and it will be a great purse add-on! This is a almost clear-color gloss with silver shimmers. It is quite comfortable on the lip and it SMELLS LIKE CANDY!!! I really like the scent of this and can't stop smelling it, haha. But the smell goes away within minutes and it does not have a taste which is nice. It is also quite shiny. 



Click HERE for more subscription boxes unboxing!
Click HERE to join Topbox!

Comments

Post a Comment