Ipsy Sept 2015 Unboxing and First Impression

What I got this month:

Formula X - Nail Color in Ignite
First of all - YAY for nail polish! This is a gorgeous deep red color that is perfect for fall/winter. I actually don't follow the season while painting my nails. I already love these nail polishes by Formula X and I will sure put this to good use!

NYX Cosmetics - Eyeshadow Trio
This looks like a great neutral eyeshadow trio that you can only grab this and you would be good for a neutral or even smoky eyes! I know that NYX makes great shadows and I am glad this is included in this month's Ipsy bag.


tre'StiQue - Mini Matte Lip Crayon in Nantucket Nude
This is a creamy matte lip crayon in a very nude color. It shows up quite peachy on my hand by it is very nude on the lips. I probably will not wear it on its own. I have tried layering in on top of a bright lip color to tone it down and matte the lips a bit and I like how I can use it for that function!

First Aid Beauty - Ultra Repair Cream
I got this product from another subscription box previously and really liked it. I only use it on really dry patch which rarely appear. I know that this brand makes really good skin care product for problematic/sensitive skin. Now that I have a back up, I might use it on my hands, knees,  or elbow during the dryer times!

Not Soap, Radio - Revitalizing Hand/Body Lotion
I have never heard of this brand, my first impression of this is it looks like a hotel provided lotion! Haha. This lotion has a light fruity scent and it absorbs quickly into the skin. I quite like it and it will be either at my work desk or in my purse as a hand lotion!

J.Cat Beauty - Hydrating Lip Stain
I got this extra product by redeeming some points from my Ipsy account! Yay for free product! This is a creamy lipgloss with intense color! One swipe on the lips and you are covered! This is a shiny lipstain and it does stain your lips a bit, but the color will transfer if you touch your lips. It has a beauty finish and it feels very nice on the lips. Like!

Click HERE for more unboxing and review!
Click HERE to join ipsy!



Comments