Pastel Textured Glitter and Polka Dots


A simple but cute pastel manicure using a few of the Gosh textured glitter nail polishes. I fell in love with them when I first saw them in store and I basically got all of the colors! These stay on the nails very well and they give a gorgeous glitter star like finish! They dry quite fast too in between coats.


The photos above show the polishes in one and two coats. They are all good to go with 2 coats! I didn't use a top coat on these textured nail polish.


On the thumb and fourth finger, I simply dotted some tiny black dots on a white base color.


I then added some black nail jewels on the rest of the fingers and made a bow shape from the jewels on the third finger! 


Polishes Used:
Blue, Pink, Gold: Gosh Textured Glitter
White: OPI - Alpine Snow
Black: Sasatinnie
Black Jewels: Sally Hansen

Click HERE for more polishes reviews!

Comments

Post a Comment