July 1st & 4th Holiday Nails!




These 2 festive manicures were done to celebrate Canada Day and USA's  Independence Day! They were really simple and were done using the colors resembling the nations' flag.


For the Red/White/Blue nails, I did a red base on most of the nails. I then used a white crackle polish to layer on top of the middle nail and thumb. I haven't seen crackle polish being used too much lately, maybe it has gone out of the trend!? Haha. I then dotted some white polka dots on the dark blue accent nail as the stars and we are done!

Polishes Used:
White Crackle: Daiso
Red: Formula X, Nickak
White: OPI
Blue: Julep


For the Canadian set of nails, it was even easier with only 2 colors - red and white. I put a red floral jewel on each of the second and third nails as the "maple leaves" and I also used a textured red glitter on the 4th finger to add a little something to the set. 

Polishes Used:
Red Glitter: Ardene
White: OPI - Alpine Snow
Red: Formula X
Red Textured Glitter: OPI Liquid Sand

Click HERE for more polishes reviews!

Click HERE for more nail designs!

Comments