Orange and Gold Dotticure


Here's a simply orange and gold textured glittery dotticure! The gold textured glitter polish was by L'oreal - The Statement Piece. I am in love with textured polishes and this line by L'oreal is great in quality! They apply nicely and dry quickly. They also last really well on the nails considering that I do not use a top coat over any textured polishes.


I used 2 coats of polishes on all nails as a base. 


On the 2nd and 3rd finger nails, I dotted the orange, white, and gold using different sizes of dotting tools close to the tip. I purposely overlapped some polka dots so the result would look more random. On the pinky, I added some gold chunky glitter to mix it up. After applying top coat (except the 2 gold glitter nails) and we are done!


Products Used:
Gold Glitter: OPI
Gold Textured Glitter: L'oreal 138 The Statement Piece
Orange: Urban Outfitters
White: OPI
Dotting Tools

Click HERE for a recent dotticure!
Click HERE for more nail designs!
Click HERE for more polishes reviews!

Comments