Thermal Pink Polish (with Video)



This was my first time trying a thermal "mood changing" polish. These mood changing polishes change color base on the temperature of the nails (not really by the mood)! I was testing out this pink one by Claire's. I didn't know Claire's carries a whole range of nail polishes with different finishes and cool effects! However, this pink polish didn't last so well on the nails that it chipped faster than my other average nail polishes.

Here's a video of how the color changes from warm (white/pale pink) to cool (pink):




For this manicure, I simply took my purple nail stripers and drew some V and X shapes so I was not covering the nail too much that I can see more of the color change.
I love how the tips of the nails is darker (cooler because not in contact with skin) that it kind of gave a soft gradient/ombre effect!


Polishes Used:
Pink - Claire's
Purple Stripers - Color Club

Click HERE for more polishes reviews!

Click HERE for more nail designs!

Comments