Topbox Oct 2015 Unboxing & 1st Impression


Topbox is a Canadian monthly subscription with 4 selected beauty products for $12 CAD a month, plus tax and NO shipping costs.

Click HERE to join Topbox!

What I got this month:

Mineral Fusion - Sheer Moisture Lip Tint in Adorn
This is an interesting color that they chose to send out. This shade is a brown color just like tube the which I don't mind since I can try out more colors on me. It a "100% pure mineral infused with cocoa better and a lip firming peptide". These claims sound pretty good to me! The lip tint is very comfortable to wear with a slight scent of mint and it feels quite moisturizing on the lips. I actually quite like the color for this season!


Emani - HD Bamboo Setting Powder
This powder claims that "fine lines, wrinkles, and pores optically fade as skin is visibly smoothed" (sounds too good to be true?). This powder feels quite soft to the touch and it applies smoothly on the skin on my hand. I hope the color works on my face as it looks a little dark here. On Emani's website, the ingredients list shows a whole bunch of plant extracts: 

"Mica, Silica, Zinc Oxide, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extact, Squalene, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract, Oryza Sativa, Tocopherol, Alaria Esculentan Extract, Lonica Japonica Extract, Rosemarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract, Aqua. ± Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492)."


Elizabeth Arden - Superstart Skin Renewal Booster
This is my second time getting this sample by this brand lately and I think they are trying to promote this product currently. I haven't had a chance to test it out yet. This booster is to be used before a serum or moisturizer to boost the results of those skincare products. I am not sure how the technology works but its quite intriguing. Anyway, yay for another layer of skincare to add onto the already thick enough one! Haha.

Viva La Juicy - Eau de Parfum
I know that Juicy makes nice perfumes and I will be enjoying this. It is a sweet romantic scent. Some interesting notes they put on the card: "When you apply perfumes apply them to pulse points such as the folds in the crook of your elbow and back of knees, wrist, neck and cleavage." Haha. That's a lot of perfume sprays!!


Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Light Cream
This is a hydrating cream that you can use in the morning and evening for "plumped skin and smoothed dehydration lines, for radiant complexion" - sounds good to me!

Click HERE for more subscription boxes unboxing!
Click HERE to join Topbox!

Comments