Turquoise Gradient and Reverse Stamping


I was pretty happy with the finish of this ombre and reverse stamping manicure! If you look closely, the color of the stamping was the reverse of the gradient of the white and turquoise polishes!


For the base I did 2 coats of each of the white and turquoise/teal color. The teal polish was by Sally Hansen on their Xtreme Wear line and these polishes are very nice in quality considering having a drugstore price! The white was the cult favourite OPI - Alpine Snow.


Before sponging on the gradient, I used a piece of tape to protect the skin around each nail so I would have minimum clean up to do!


I then sponged on the teal to make a gradient/ombre effect on the white nail. I did a total of 2 layers of sponging. After that, I stamped on some leaves pattern. On the stamping plate, I applied half white and half teal polish so that I have a 2-tone color when I picked it up with the rubber stamp.

Click HERE for tips and trick for stamping!


On the teal colored nails, I added some white/cream glitter chunk and we are done with this manicure!


Products Used:
Teal: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - 325 Big Teal
White: OPI - Alpine Snow
Glitter: Revlon - 755 Nude Graffiti
Stamping Set

Click HERE for more polishes reviews!
Click HERE for more tips and tricks!
Click HERE for more nail designs!

Comments