White Clouds and Blue Sky



How cute are these cloudy nails!? This manicure was super easy to do I promise!


First, I painted all nails with a sky-blue polish. This is by Nails Inc. I then used my large dotting tool to paint on some white clouds and this do not need to be neat! Just make sure the white polish is a "one coater" which is opaque enough without needing a second layer.



Polishes Used
Blue: Nails Inc.
White: OPI
Dotting Tools

Click HERE for more nail designs!
Click HERE for more polishes reviews!

Comments

  1. I like this blog so much, saved to my bookmarks . background blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m curious to find out what blog system you’re utilizing? I’m having some small security problems with my latest website and I would like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any recommendations? dark blue abstract background

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment