Ipsy Nov 2015 Unboxing & 1st Impression


I love that galaxy looking bag this time!! :D 
What I got this month:



Josie Maran - 100% Pure Argan Oil LIght
I have been using Josie Maran's argan oil for a long time in my skincare rotation and I quite enjoy it! I am quite surprised to see this in this month's Ipsy bag since this is not a new product to many people. This oil is very nice as a face and body moisturizer, as well as a hair oil.


Smashbox Cosmetics - Full Exposure Mascara
I am excited to try this mascara as I haven't tried any mascara from Smashbox. I am starting to pay more attention to this brand since their products are quite good in quality. I am not opening this mascara tube since I won't be using it right away (I still have a line up of mascaras to open! =P)

Crown Brush - Deluxe Pointed Crease Brush
I can always use another crease blending brush and this one seems like a good size for my crease. However, the brush head got a little bent from the packaging which hopefully will be straighten out after I washed it. This feels quite nice and soft too.



Beaute Basics - Gel Eyeliner with Brush
Points for having double seals on this small gel-liner pot! I got this in navy and the color seems really nice. However, it doesn't really apply evenly and opaquely as seen on the photo. The brush that it came in with is a typically small pointy liner brush and is easy to use. The liner doesn't set or dry properly as well even after a few minutes. But I might not be using this gel-liner at all since it doesn't apply evenly.


Coolway - Stronghold Spray
I smelled this hairspray right away and it smells strongly like alcohol which is not my favourite... The instructions are pretty interesting that it says you can spray this on wet hair and blow dry to style or spray on dry hair to hold. Anyway, I think I will just use this as a normal hairspray and bring it for travel. 

Click HERE for more unboxing and review!

Click HERE to join Ipsy!

Comments