Leopard on Blues


Here I have a mini leopard print with two tones of blue that is super easy to do!
I always think that leopard nailart is so easy to make and yet can be quite impressive.


I started off with 2 coats of base colors using a baby blue and a cobalt blue. Both of these colors are really nice and applied smoothly. The baby blue was Julep - Jessica and the cobalt one was Revlon - Wild Card.



Once the base colors had dried, I added some small patches of the cobalt blue onto the baby blue nails using the brush from the bottle. I did the patches all over the middle finger while I only put them off to one side on the 4th finger to make them a little different.


Then I used my black nail striper and messily outlined the patches. This does not need to be neat since animal print is random anyway so it was super easy to do! On the 2nd finger, I used the baby blue and silver to make the leopard print as a contrast to the other two. For the silver outline, I took a toothpick and dipped that into the silver polish and used that as my "brush" to draw.



Products Used:
Baby Blue - Julep - Jessica
Cobalt Blue - Revlon Wild Card
Black Nail Striper - Color Club
Silver - Sephora Formula X
Toothpick

Click HERE for a another recent leopard manicure!
Click HERE for more polishes reviews!
Click HERE for more nail designs!


Comments