Metallic Pink Zebra Print


Here's a simple zebra print with metallic pink and glittery black. I love doing animal prints because they are so easy to make with them having random pattern!


This beautiful metallic pink is by Claire's from their Liquid Metal line. This is an intense polish which one coat is opaque enough! On the thumb and 4th finger, I painted them black with a Formula X polish.


Then I took my black nail striper and added some squiggly lines horizontally on the nails for the zebra print. Trust me, this is super easy to do. I also added some black with silver glitter onto the black nails. After apply top coat and we are done!


Polishes Used:
Pink - Claire's Liquid Metal
Black / Black Glitter - Sephora Formula X
Black Striper - Color Club

Click HERE and HERE for 2 recent zebra manicures!
Click HERE for more nail designs!
Click HERE for more polishes reviews!

Comments