Palm Tree at Gradient Sunset



This sunset colors with a palm tree manicure reminds me of a romantic vacation!


First I painted all nails with a soft orange color as a base. After waiting for it to completely dry, I sponged on the gradient/ombre sunset effect using the same orange, a fuchsia pink, and a purple polish. I usually put tape around the nails to protect the skin around it so I would have minimal clean up to do!


I then used my black nail striper to draw the palm tree on the 4th finger and it was easier then I thought. I used just black so it would look like the sunset background is so bright that the tree is in the shadow!




Polishes Used:
Pink - LA Splash
Orange - OPI
Black Striper - Color Club
Purple - Nails Inc.
Sponge

Click HERE for a recent gradient manicure!
Click HERE for more nail designs!
Click HERE for more polishes reviews!

Comments