[Sponsored] Bridesmaid Dress Inspired Nails


I was recently contacted by www.pickweddingdresses.com to do a series of sponsored blog posts for nailart inspired by dresses and of course I took on this exciting project!

Disclaimer: I have not bought dresses from their website and do not know the quality of the dresses or customer service. I am only showing photos of dresses on their website that I think are nice and how they inspire me for my nailart. All dresses photos are found on their website.

When I clicked into the bridesmaids dresses page HERE,  I was quite impressed by the number of style of dresses they carry. They do custom color and sizes too which means for each style you see, you can order whatever color you like that will sure fit you!


Since most people like having weddings in the warmer months, I think an above-the-knee cut bridesmaids dresses in chiffon material and a soft pastel color is perfect! This style is very popular and timeless whether it is strapless,or with one or both shoulder straps.


Here's a romantic design that I think is super nice. I like the sweep train with the flowy asymmetrical drape of loose folds on one side. Can't I just wear this and go out like on a normal day??


Here I picked a green lace above-the-knee dress with a triangular cut out back for my nailart inspiration. This style is something I would wear even to work (well, maybe with a little cardigan over so I am not show too much skin on the back :P). I love one piece short dresses like this one because I can wear them both in the summer and winter (with leggings)!





Products Used:
Cream: Julep
Green: Zoya
Stamping Plate Set

Other than bridesmaids dresses, I also found some dresses that are not just for bridesmaids and that you can also wear on other occasions. I quite like this dark navy cocktail dress with the ruffle detail on the shoulders and the flowy pleats bottom.

 

For more Bridesmaid Dresses,click:

Or click the main page:




Comments

  1. Here I can see beautiful Dresses.This dress is absolutely stunning !
     
    This dress is a beautiful color, fits as expected.The color of the dress is beautifully accented.It looks even hotter on any occasion.

    Absolutely LOVE!!!!! This dress! Received numerous compliments from guests when coordinating a wedding.
    Simply beautiful and flattering to the curvaceous woman .
    Find a great collection of Cocktail Dress
    This dress was absolutely beautiful!! It was well made.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment