Stamping and Holographic Black


I haven't been doing nail stamping in a while and I was glad to find this lace pattern stamping plate in my stash. I still think nail stamping is quite fun and easy not to mention that the result can also be very impressive!


For the base color, I used a peachy nude by Nicole by OPI and a black by Formula X on the thumb and 4th finger. 


I added a black holographic glitter by Claire's on the two black polished nails and the holo effect turned out quite nice! But you really have to see it in real life. It was very hard to capture holographic effects on still photos especially with indoor lighting.

Click HERE for a mood changing polish review by Claire's!


I then took my stamping set and stamped on some black lace pattern on the peachy nude polished nails. See there I didn't do a perfect job... but oh well.


Products Used:
Peach - Nicole by OPI
Black - Formula X
Black Holographic Glitter - Claire's
Stamping Set

Click HERE for a recent stamping manicure!
Click HERE for more polishes reviews!
Click HERE for more nail designs!

Comments