Topbox Nov 2015 Unboxing & 1st Impression


Topbox is a Canadian monthly subscription with 4 selected beauty products for $12 CAD a month, plus tax and NO shipping costs.

Click HERE to join Topbox!

What I got this month:



Benefit Cosmetics - Air Patrol
I am quite excited to try this BB cream eyelid primer because it is one of the few eye primers that has SPF 20 and PA+++. This came in a squeeze tube and the product is quite runny compared to the Urban Decay Primer Potion, which I have been using for years. It has a tint to it but it has minimum coverage. It advertises that it will even out the lid skin tone. But I think a thin layer (which is what you only need for any eye primer) might not help too much with discoloration. Anyway, I am most excited about this product in this month's box!




The Face Shop - Character Mask
TOO CUTE!! These animal face masks started in Asia and are getting very popular here in the North America. I love any masks and I think I will leave this for a special occasion! This one contains cotton seen extract, collagen, and hyaluronic acid and claims to brighten dull skin. Sounds good to me!




Nova Scotia Fisherman Extreme Skin Care - Lip Balm
This product had me at 100% natural. But wait, it is also made in Canada! This lip balm is in sea salt and caramel scent which does not really have a heavy scent, maybe a slight caramel scent if you imagine it. It also comes in an interesting push up tube. It has a caramel color in the tube, but applies colorless on the lips. I love everything natural so I will definitely be using this!
You can use the code TOPBOX for a 20% off at novascotiafisherman.com!



Revlon Professional - Style Masters Modular Hairspray
This is the most "meh" product in the box to me since I JUST got another hair spray in this month's Ipsy (Click HERE for first impression of November Ipsy!) But this one is way bigger and comes in an aerosol spray. It smells like typical hairspray with a nice sweet after-scent and it has medium hold. 


Click HERE for more subscription boxes unboxing!

Click HERE to join Topbox!

Comments