80's Neon and Studs



Does this color combo remind you of the 80's spandex fitness attire?? Haha. Here's a super fun and colorful neon manicure set with big nail decor's.



I painted 2 coats of each color to achieve an opaque base. Other the the white, I had a neon pink, neon yellow, and a bridge fuchsia color. At first I thought it was quite random and I didn't really like it. But after matching them up with the colorful studs I love how this set turned out!



I then added matching bright colors of nail studs by Forever 21. The triangle ones were huge and I had to make sure the corners were packed with clear polish or else they will pop off right away!



Polishes Used:
White - OPI - Alpine Snow
Fuchsia - Julep
Neon Pink and Yellow, Studs - Forever 21


Click HERE for more nail designs!
Click HERE for more polishes reviews!

Comments