Baby Blue Dotticure



Here's a quick and simple baby blue manicure with polka dots!


For the base, I used a baby blue polish by Julep and a baby blue glitter by Nails Inc. This Nails Inc one is from their special effect line and it has a cupcake with sprinkles on the packaging! How cute? I certainly agree that it does look like sprinkles on cute cupcakes.



I then took my dotting tool and painted on some polka dots in various sizes using a darker blue and silver polishes. I purposely overlapped some dots to make it more natural and effortless! The dots kind of look like they are dropping to the bottom at the nail tip right?


Products Used:
Baby Blue - Julep
Blue Glitter - Nails Inc.
Dark Blue - China Glaze
Silver - Sally Hansen
Dotting Tools


Click HERE for more nail designs!
Click HERE for more polish reviews!

Comments