Cheerleader Teal and Gold Stripes



This set of nails reminds me of cheerleaders' uniform! I didn't have anything planned before making them and they turned out pretty cute!



I first started with a base of teal and a textured gold glitter on my thumb and 4th finger. This teal by Nails Inc is a really nice and creamy polish which applies very smoothly without any difficulties with streaks. I love this textured gold glitter by L'oreal because it applies nicely and it lasts very well considering I do not use any top coat over a textured nail polish!



I then used a white and the same gold glitter to paint on a pointed french tip. I did that free-hand using the brush from the bottle. Then I thought it was still missing something and I added a thin line of the white and gold just above the tip. For the white line, I used my white nail striper by Color Club. For the gold line, I used a tiny brush and picked up some of the same gold glitter because I wanted to match the exact shade and textured of the gold I used.

The finish look is quite cute plus it was super easy to do as you can see!



Polishes Used:
Teal - Nails Inc.
Gold - L'oreal - The Statement Piece
White - OPI - Alpine Snow
White Striper - Color Club

Click HERE for more nail designs!

Click HERE for more polishes reviews!

Comments