Dec 2015 Empties and Reviews


I have gathered my product empties of the month and some products that I am tossing away either because they are too old or I would just never use. Below is a list of mini reviews of each!


Nail Stripers
I had these colorful nail art pen and stripers for years now and most of them were dried out. They have a cool ball point pen tip that you can use to draw. I got these from eBay a long time ago. 


Tarte MIni Lip Glosses
I got a Tarte holiday set 2 years ago which included these mini lip glosses. Yes, it has been 2 years so I HAVE to toss them out. They are great comfortable glosses with slight mint scent and the color pay-offs were very good.


Wet and Wild - Glittery Eyeshadow Gel
I got this palette 2 Halloweens ago but I didn't really know how to use it once I found out it is a gel textured shadow. They swatch very unevenly and its hard to blend to a good finish. It might be good only for a base as its very creamy. 

Uniq One - Leave In Hair Mask Spray
This is a nice leave in hair conditioner that has a claim for 10 benefits (reminds of of the brand It's a 10). I enjoyed this and I find myself spraying it on my palm then applying the conditioner onto the hair with my hands instead of spraying the mask directly onto the hair.

Clinique - Repairwear Uplifting Face Cream with SPF 15
This face cream is quite thick and white but it does what a face cream should. It was nothing special to me. 

Institut Esthederm - Lift and Repair Face Cream
I got this from a beauty subscription box and I have never heard of this brand before. It is a nice face cream that blends and absorbs easily. I enjoyed this!


BRTC - Pore Magic Primer
This is a Korean brand pore filling primer and it worked really well for that purpose! It comes in a thick cream form and I really liked this pore primer!

Stila - Stay All Day 10 in 1 BB Cream
I had a sample size of this to try and this BB cream is quite sheer but its nice and moisturizing. If you like a medium to full coverage this is not for you.

ELF - Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
This is a great eyelid primer with a very affordable price and I think it is comparable to most high end eyeshadow primer like the Urban Decay Primer Potion or the Too Faced Shadow Insurance. 

Click HERE for previous empties and subscription boxes unboxing!

Comments