Futuristic Stamping on Metallic Blue



I had no idea what look I was going for when I started this manicure! It turned out to be more interesting than I had expected and I love the result of the futuristic/space look of this metallic blue with stamping and fine glitter!


First I painted 2 coats of this metallic blue by Claire's. This was a mood changing (thermal) polish and it didn't show a noticeable different when I tested it out with ice/hot water. I couldn't even take a good photo showing the different shades of blue! I also bought a pink/white one when I got this blue polish at Claire's and that one had a more noticeable color change for different temperatures. Click HERE for review of the pink/white thermal polish!



I then took my stamping plate and used a white polish to stamp on the pattern that resembles computer circuits, on the 2nd and 3rd fingers. I then simply added a fine silver glitter on the rest of the nails and we are done! This silver glitter almost made it looked a little holographic and I love the results!




Polishes Used:
Blue - Claire's
Silver Glitter - Revlon - Transforming Effects
White - Sephora Formula X
Stamping Set


Click HERE for more nail designs!

Click HERE for more polishes reviews!

Comments