Glossybox Nov 2015 Unboxing & First Impression


Glossybox is a monthly beauty subscription with 5 luxury products which costs $21 USD per month. There is also a little discount if you subscribe to a longer period of time.

Click HERE to join Glossybox!

What I got this month:



Flora-py - Facial Sheet - 23 ml
This was the first thing I saw when I opened the wrapping. It feels heavy and thick which seems to be containing a lots of serum. This one says its a deep hydration mask and is made in Korea. I love any facial masks and I am sure I will enjoy this. Bonus points for not containing harsh ingredients and fragrance!



Beauty For Real - D-Fine Perfect Lip Pencil - 0.35 g
This is a mauvy nude color lip pencil and the texture is SUPER creamy. I kind of bent a little of the pencil when I was swatching it. It is a twist-up lip liner which is awesome! This shade is very easy to wear and it good for the fall/winter weather.



Marsk - Mineral Eyeshadow in You're Toast - 1.2 g
This is a rose-gold color loose pigment eyeshadow and it is beautiful! Although I already own other loose eyeshadow in a similar color, I am still happy to be receiving this from this month's box. The texture is super creamy and blends nicely. 



Crabtree & Evelyn - La Source Ultra Moisturising Hand Therapy - 25 g
I have been using Crabtree & Evelyn's hand cream for years in rotation and I know I will enjoy this! However, this is not my favourite scent since I think this smells like men's shower gel. Haha.

Estee Lauder - Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme - 5 ml
Everyone can use some anti-aging cream right!? I have never tried this face cream or any face creams from Estee Lauder and will see how this performs. It looks luxurious in a tiny tiny pot!

Click HERE for more subscription boxes unboxing!
Click HERE to join Glossybox!

Comments