Ipsy Dec 2015 Unboxing & First Impression


Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!

This month's makeup bag is a bright red patent looking quilted bag which I think is super cute especially for the holidays!

What I got this month:



Pacifica - Power of Love Natural Lipstick in Nudie Red - 2.0 g
This color is definitely not red as the name suggested. It's more a nude terra-cotta which is like a peachy nude. The formula is quite comfortable and seems moisturizing. It has a matte finish and I like this brand for their natural ingredients! Love this!



Julie G - Nail Polish in Pin Up Girl - 10 ml
This is metallic fuchsia purple color and it's my first time getting a Julie G nail polish. I have been watching her on Youtube and heard about this brand for quite a while now. Yay for nail polish!



ModelCo - Lip Enhancer Illusion Lip Liner - 1.5 g
This is a nude color lip liner. The color didn't really show up on my lips. I think the intention is here is this is for over-lining the lips to give an illusion of fuller lips. I like it for that intention and it glides on quite smooth! Excited to use this! It pairs nicely with the Pacifica lipstick as well!



Acure - Cell Stimulating Face Mask - 30 ml
The direction is quite funny on the back of the bottle "Apply evenly over the face until you look like a green sea-monster." Haha. I like any face masks and this cell stimulating one is very interesting. Bonus points for not having all the harsh ingredients!

Crown Brush - C413 Brow Duo Brush
One end of this is an angle brush which is quite stiff and hard, and the other end is a brow spoolie which is nice and softer. I will be using this as I am in need of more brown tools. 



Click HERE for more unboxing and review!
Click HERE to join Ipsy!

Comments