Topbox Dec 2015 Unboxing & First Impression



Topbox is a Canadian monthly subscription with 4 selected beauty products for $12 CAD a month, plus tax and NO shipping costs.

Click HERE to join Topbox!

What I got this month:



Fruits & Passion - Cucina Regenerating Hand Cream - Coriander and Olive Tree - 40 ml
This is a light and fresh smelling hand cream. It is not as moisturizing as I would like for the colder months so I will save this for the summer time.



Hask - Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment - 50 g

I like any hair treatment/mask and will definitely be using this! Looks like the main ingredient here is coconut oil which is supposed to be very nourishing to any types of hair. I think I can get 2 uses for my long hair out of this pouch.

Cuccio - Nail Lacquer - Gazing in Genoa - 13 ml
I have never tried this brand but have heard about it on social media. On the info card it says the polish is without DBP or toluene so that's a plus! This color is a nude/skin color which is not too exciting to me.



SeaRx - Birch Sap Moisturizing Lotion - 2 x mini tubes without noted volume
Funny that on the info card it says "apply everywhere you have skin" so I guess this lotion is good for the face and body. It is quite light with a hint of lemon scent. 



NOTE: I have just canceled my subscription with Topbox as this beauty subscription does not "wow" me enough and I do not get excited from the products. I will still be doing unboxing and first impression for my other beauty subscriptions. 

Click HERE for more subscription boxes unboxing!
Click HERE to join Topbox!

Comments