White Gradient and Glitter Elegant Nails


Here's a classy elegant manicure perfect for weddings or any formal occasions. This involved a lot of glitter too so be prepared to get noticed from the all bling bling!


First I did 2 coats of base color with the nude and white polishes. I love Formula X polishes as they are very creamy and nice to apply. I got this Kinetics polish from one of my subscription boxes and its not bad too but the polish is a bit thick and it requires a longer time to dry.


Once the nude color is dried, I used a sponge to create the gradient effect using the same white polish. As usual, I put tape around my nails to protect the skin so I would have minimal clean up to do!

On the 4th nail with the white base, I add some gold nail studs around the top rim along the cuticle for an extra kick for this design.


On the rest of the nails, I couldn't help but added some chunky glitter over the gradient and a gold chunky glitter on the thumb. I really like putting a coat of glitter over any gradient to "soften" out the look (a.k.a. hide some imperfections!). After applying top coat then we are done!


Polishes Used:
Nude - Kinetics
White - Sephora Formula X
Gold Glitter - OPI
Clear Glitter - Revlon Transforming Effects
Gold Studs - Sally Hansen

Click HERE for more nail designs!

Click HERE for more polishes reviews!

Comments

  1. So beautiful... I remember my wedding nail art design , and it was awesome too. It looked exactly like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. purple amethyst ring

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future... garnet jewelry

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment