Autumn Falling Leaves


It is very often that the season and weather inspire me to do certain nailart and this one is obviously inspired by the autumn/fall season!


On the middle and 4th nails, I painted some red and yellow maple leaves shapes using the brush directly from the polish bottles. This does not need to be neat because will are going to outline and define them!


I then took my black nail striper and outlined the leaves and added the stems. This was actually quite simple to do and the results look pretty good right?


I purposely positioned the leaves at the bottom tip of the nails to make them look like they just fell onto the ground. Haha!


Products Used:
Deep Red - Ciate
Yellow - NYX
Black Striper - Color Club

Click HERE for more nail designs!
Click HERE for more polish reviews!

Comments