Cute Ghost Face


We have here a simple not-so-scary ghost face manicure from last Halloween! This is a really quick nailart that you can customize using any other color combinations you like.


I first painted a solid base colors using red, white, and textured gold glitter. I love any textured polishes and this one was by Gosh. It dries quickly and wears pretty well considering I do not apply a top coat over any textured polishes.


Then I simply drew on the face of the ghost on the white nail. I dotted the eyes in different sizes and used a black nail striper to draw the curve of the mouth. Then I just added some pink and outlined the tongue. On the other red nails, I topped them with a chunky glitter and we are done!


Polishes Used:
Red - LA Splash
White - OPI - Alpine Snow
Textured Gold Glitter - Gosh
Black - Sasatinnie
Black Striper - Color Club
Pink - Nails Inc.
Glitter - Revlon - Transforming Effect

Click HERE for more nail designs!
Click HERE for more polish reviews!

Comments