Glossybox Jan 2016 Unboxing & First Impression



Glossybox is a monthly beauty subscription with 5 luxury products which costs $21 USD per month. There is also a little discount if you subscribe to a longer period of time.

Click HERE to join Glossybox!

What I got this month:



MeMeMe - Lip Glide in Playful Peach - Full Size
This lip color is very creamy and smooth! I wear all sorts of different colors to match my look of the day and it is quite bright and will be a good spring/summer shade. It is said to have a satin finish but I think it is more to the matte side.



Emite Make Up - Diamond Hear Base Primer - 15 ml
This primer is lotion textured in light salmon color which sheers out to be clear. This is said to be an illuminating primer, but I do not really see the illuminating particles (like those in the Becca shimmering base). I will need to try this and see how the lasting power of this primer is.


Royal Apothic - Body Cream - 35 g
I have seen this brand in Anthropologie and they have perfumes and lotions there. I got the scent in Cutting Garden. This is said to contain milk proteins and lactic acid, which can exfoliate and moisturize at the same time. Cool!



Beautiful Nutrition - Lemon Rinse Gentle Clarifying Treatment - 59 ml
This is an interesting product as I do not own any hair treatment like this one. The instructions said "after shampooing and conditioning, thoroughly saturate hair with Lemon Rinse. Allow it to remain for a few seconds and rinse". This is supposed to remove all the product buildup so the hair is nice and bright again. I don't think I have a big problem with product buildup but I am still excited to try this out!

417 - Foot Nourishing Cream - 50 ml
Lots of creams in one box this month... This is the least exciting product out of all because I normally just use a very thick body cream as my foot cream (and whole body). However, this product said it contains water from the Dead Sea and aloe vera juice so this is some unique cream. I would probably use this as hand/foot/all over body cream.

Click HERE for more subscription boxes unboxing!

Click HERE to join Glossybox!

Comments