Ipsy Jan 2016 Unboxing & First Impression


Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!

This month's makeup bag comes in a colorful glasses and face print pattern which is really cute!

What I got this month:



theBalm Cosmetics - Mr. Write (Now) Eyeliner in Rich Bronze - 0.01 oz
I already like the brand theBalm and I am excited to try this! This eyeliner swatches smooth and creamy. I think I will use it on my lower lash-line as it is not dark enough for my upper lash-line that I usually do.



Hikari Cosmetics - Cream Metallic Pigment Shadow in Mink - 0.14 oz
This is a pressed eyeshadow pigment that is in a coppery taupe color with a hint of rose. I quite like this color as I do not really own any shades like this one. It is quite metallic too which I like as a lid color. Excited to try!



pur~lisse - Blue Lotus 4 in 1 Eye Adore Serum - 0.24 oz
This is said to be an eye serum fighting against wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness, while hydrating and lifting the delicate eye area. Sounds pretty good right? It has a clear to milky color with light texture and no scent. I think I will enjoy this!



Mitchell and Peach - English Leaf Body Cream - 1.01 fl oz
I have heard about this brand before from Ipsy and this brand is from England. I like the creamy texture and the light fresh garden scent of this body cream. It says it contains Vitamin E, shea and cocoa butter, and organic English honey. Like!


Beau Gachis Paris - Smudge Brush
This brush is made with a combination of goat/pony/synthetic hair which is quite interesting. I like this size and shape as a crease brush instead of a smudge brush. I usually like a bigger fluffy brush for smudging. I am glad I got this because my current crease brushes are getting worn out. 

Click HERE for more unboxing and review!

Click HERE to join Ipsy!

Comments